The Mall is accessible for everybody
We want all our visitors to enjoy The Mall. That’s why it’s been designed with accessibility in mind—and why we offer free use of wheelchairs and scooters from Accessibility, our service for shoppers who need extra assistance.
Changing Places facility now open!
The Mall's Changing Places facility is located on the upper mall, at the bus station entrance next to John Lewis. For more information click here
Please ask at the Information Desk, on the lower level or visit Accessibility.
Inside The Mall
- Wide aisles make it easier for wheelchairs and scooters to get from store to store
- There are lifts with low-level controls near the central fountain and at both ends of The Mall, as well as in John Lewis and Marks & Spencer
- You’ll find disabled toilets in all five toilet blocks, each with an alarm response system
- Hearing loops are fitted at the Information Desk and at Accessibility
Outside The Mall
- Our 400 disabled parking spaces give flat and easy access to both upper and lower levels of The Mall
- Large electric doorways make it quick and easy to get in and out
Manual or electric wheelchairs and scooters are available free of charge
Wheelchairs and scooters can be borrowed, free of charge, from Accessibility.
Our team there will find the right wheelchair or scooter for you and give you a practice session before you set off. We can even adapt an electric wheelchair for you.
You can use wheelchairs and scooters at The Mall, The Venue and the Retail Park, giving you easier access to all the shops, restaurants and leisure facilities here at Cribbs Causeway. These can be booked in advance if required, simply call the team on 0117 915 5326
Accessibility is located on the lower level of Car Park K, next to the bus station. You can visit the team there between 9.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Saturday, 11.00am - 5.00pm Sunday. Or simply call them on 0117 915 5326 or alternatively email email@example.com.
Please note that you must be registered to use any of our equipment in access. Registering is easy, simply turn up and provide the staff member on duty your name, address, contact phone number and a form of photo ID.
If you are visiting outside of the above opening times, please call 0117 915 5326 and a member of the team will be able to assist you. Please contact the team to pre-book the equipment you require at least 24 hours prior to your visit. This ensures that we that we have a member of staff available to attend you when you arrive.
Accessibility at John Lewis
- Wide access lifts to all floors
- Customer Collection Point on the ground floor
- Free delivery to local areas
- Fitting rooms for wheelchair users
- Mobile Induction Loop
- Typetalk calls
- Public telephone for wheelchair users
- Staff with some knowledge of sign language
- Telephone shopping